Thursday, 1 November 2012

Overwhelming thoughts.....

I didnt get time to write this last night as it was Halloween and scary movies were priority LOL.

So yesterday was interesting, I got up and did some house chores. I like housework it helps me think. I was still worrying about work i had not heard from them and was wondering what there next move was.

I went and met my good friend David for lunch. it was nice to get out of the house. I love David he gets me on so many levels and we always have such a good natter when we are together. I am going to try and make it a weekly thing.

I finally heard back from my workplace after the email that i sent and it was pretty clear that they had gotten legal advice and spent the whole email berating me for not understanding and told me i had insulted them with my comments. I was so fucking mad. What a sad day and age that we live in that employers are so pre occupied with profits and legalities that instead of saying were sorry we know you are off work for stress and anxiety we will leave you be and hope you get better soon so that you can return to work, that they feel the need to attack back and cover there asses! The final comment to me regarding getting paid was that the insurance company would be in touch soon and that my annual bonus was paid recently so that should cover me financially for a while. WOW thanks!

After five years of hard service with this company and working my ass off with little to no thanks i cant believe the way in which i am being treated! they seem to think im pulling a fast one on them and its  not the case!

At this point i would just prefer that they terminate my employment! It would work out much cheaper for them and would give me some closure on the subject.

At the moment i am over a financial barrel, my work are refusing to give me my Record of Employment until this absence management company has decided whether i should be paid and I cant claim EI till i have my record of employment. it has now been 4 days and i have heard nothing from this company. A friend who took time off said it took an age for her to find out whether she would be getting paid or not. thankfully i did get my bonus so I have paid up two months worth of bills in advance and I will have to sit tight and wait it out.

And im supposed to be taking this time to relax and conquer my anxiety........yah right! All i can think about right now is whether I will be eating chicken broth for dinner in a month with no heat or hydro!

So after all that hassle and another day of back and forth with work I was a bit of a mess. I just came home and watched British Comedy to chill me out. and then watched some horror flicks with the man and kitty. I did manage to accomplish 6 things off my list yesterday so thats good. I did manage to make an awesome chilli in my crock pot for dinner today. it looks amazing! YUM!

Today i plan on doing some baking and lots of chilling out. It seems to be getting easier with the transitioning into being home. every day seems to get a little easier. and i think I will find my groove.

Sorry for the rant guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment