1. Get out of the house.
I have a lunch date with my good friend David it will be good to get out of the
crab shack (that's what we call our house) for a while.
2. Floss Teeth
I have quite bad gums and need to floss daily. So its quite important
that I do it every day.
3. Flush Nose
Yes I use one these and I love it!!! it makes me feel
so much clearer. its good nasal hygiene.
4. Meditate
This is self explanatory
5. Apply Makeup Pretty Up Hair
It felt good today to look good so I will try
and do this again tommorow.
6. Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize
I love the feeling of a clean face and love Nivea products they
smell like holidays LOL. so trying to CTM twice a day is good
for me and its great for my skin.
7. Take Vitamins
I have been taking vitamins now for close to two months
and I feel so much better for taking them. I have tailored my
vitamins for anxiety.
This list seems pretty long but four of these are already habits as mentioned in my last post.






No comments:
Post a Comment