I finally feel like I am settling down into my new routine, My good friend who took time off for the same reason gave me some great advice: she told me that it took her about 3 weeks to settle in, she also said to let me passions and loves guide me on how i spent my time.
So this weekend I did just that, Firstly I had a nice lay in on Saturday, I finally got up at around 10.30am and it felt great. I had decided to allow myself that at the weekend if i wanted too.
We also went to the local mall and I managed to get some fabric from a local goodwill. I got a whole roll of it for $8! I want to make a blanket for my Mother in Law for Christmas so I was really pleased to find it.
I decided to let my passions lead me so when we got home I got out my sewing machine and started fiddling. my sewing machine is fairly new and im still relearning to use one. while going through my sewing box I found a bunch of beads I had found at the dollar store and so i started tinkering......the end result was this....
I looked through my jewellery box and found a ton of old nick nack bits that were broken or that I just didnt wear. So i started putzing around and I think I have quite a nack for it. Whats awesome is that we are probably going to be pretty tight this Christmas so they will make great gifts.
The threading of those tiny beads was very therapeutic and meditative because all you are focusing on is that.
I also had my good freind David over for lunch today, we ate a bunch of English food but we were stuffed to the gills afterwards. Sausage rolls, Scotch eggs and some fries with yummy coleslaw really made us feel quite sick afterwards LOL.
I have really lost my appetite this last week which is very unlike me. I cant seem to get excited by any food and im having to force myself to eat something each day. So it was nice today to get excited about some food.
Im thinking its fairly normal to have a loss of appetite, due to my anxiety and mild depression and im hoping to find my groove again over the next few weeks.
This week I start my therapy which I am nervous but excited about. I am also gonna try and get to Aqua Aerobics this week sometime.
And hopefully this week I will have a conclusion to my work / pay dilemma. It is still playing on my mind quite a bit.
Anywho I am off to bed ready for another day tommorow. It sure was nice not to have that Sunday sinking feeling this afternoon.


No comments:
Post a Comment